C-100 BATTERY PACK
- A small battery that packs a big punch of power!
- The thinnest, lightest, most powerful external
- CPAP battery on the market today!
- Works with most makes & models of CPAP and BiLevel Machines.
- Includes stylish and functional carrying case, connector tips, AC Charger & DC Power Cord.
- Four stage LED power gauge on battery indicates remaining usage time.
- Can be used in a single or double battery configuration.
- Perfect for camping! Outdoor enthusiasts can finally play hard and sleep soundly after a day of hunting, fishing or hiking. Great for tent campers and use in RVs!
- Battery Packs are equipped with standard smart charges that keep the battery topped off and ready to go as an emergency power backup during power outages. You may keep the battery plugged into a wall outlet and your machine and in the event of a power outage the battery will automatically begin powering your device.
- Use a sine wave inverter in conjunction with your Battery Pack to power other devices that operate from a 12V DC current such as iPads, cell phones, laptops, iPods, portable DVD players, and more.
- With the addition of a sine wave inverter or a DC converter you can recharge your Battery Pack via the cigarette lighter socket of a vehicle - giving you even more time to enjoy your outdoor adventures!
- Use of a sine wave inverter or DC converter may be required.
- Chemistry: High capacity, premium grade lithium ion cells
- Capacity: 100 Watt Hours
- Output Voltage: 12 Volts
- Output Current: 8A max
- Charge Current: 2500 mAh
- Gauge: LED four stage LED charge level indicator
**Average Run Time:
- 20-25 hours (single configuration)
- 40-45 hours (double configuration)
- Recharge Time: 3-4 hours (per battery)
- Recharge Cycles: 300-500 cycles
- Case: Aluminum alloy scratch resistant shell
- Dimensions: 7.5 " x 4.25" x 0.75" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Warranty: 6 months
**All Battery Pack run times vary depending upon device type, pressure settings and altitude. Use of a sine wave inverter or DC converter in conjunction with the Battery Pack as well as the use of heated humidification will significantly reduce expected run times.
Older CPAP and BiLevel machines, which were designed to operate on a higher voltage, will produce lower average run times than newer models that are designed to operate at lower voltages.
Listed run times are based on Respironics System One and ResMed S-9 devices with no humidification.
Battery Packs are compatible with most makes and models of CPAP and BiLevel machines; however, some machines require the additional use of a sine wave inverter or a DC converter to complete the connection between the Battery Pack and the machine.
The DC adaptor included with the Battery Pack may not be compatible with your CPAP or BiLevel device. Some devices require a manufacturer-specific DC adaptor cable with built-in fuses or special connection types. When in doubt, please contact the manufacturer of your device.
If you are using any ResMed model machine or if your machine does not have a DC input port, you must use a sine wave inverter or DC converter in conjunction with the battery pack.
Do not attempt to connect the Battery Pack directly to any ResMed machine.
Some manufacturers specifically do not recommend the use of a humidifier with an external battery or they require the use of a modified or pure sine wave inverter or DC converter in conjunction with the battery. Please check the manual for your specific model device for disclaimers regarding the use of humidification.
The circuitry in this Battery Pack is designed for 12V output only. Use of the Battery Pack with a device that requires more than 12V may cause the Battery Pack’s internal circuitry to shut off to protect the battery from overrun.