Small, easy to use and quiet – ResMed AirFit™ N30 is the CPAP mask that discreetly fits into your lifestyle to help you adjust to therapy. Featuring a QuickFit™ elastic headgear that slips on like a pair of goggles, it’s designed to fit right out of the package. It’s our lightest mask ever with a compact, but incredibly soft, nasal cradle cushion that rests under your nose and curves around the nostrils, hugging them and sealing comfortably. And it includes ResMed QuietAir™ vent technology, designed to minimize noise by breaking up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly for a more peaceful bedroom.
- ResMed’s lightest mask yet - The N30 nasal cradle mask is ResMed’s lightest mask yet, with a soft, under-the-nose nasal cradle. Small, simple, and discreet, the N30 nasal cradle mask minimizes facial contact while maximizing comfort and performance.
- Slip-on QuickFit headgear - Adjustable QuickFit headgear slips on easily with the split strap, allowing you to quickly adjust when needed. Ideal for side sleepers and those who can get a little claustrophobic, wear glasses, or have sensitive skin.
- Waterless Humidification - Exclusive to AirMini, HumidX technology is designed to deliver a comfortable and convenient therapy experience — without the hassle of distilled water. HumidX and HumidX Plus captures heat and moisture to provide comfort and effective humidification for most climates and sleep environments
- ActiveAir Venting - ActiveAir uses a flexible silicone valve to regulate vent flow across the pressure range, reducing the overall flow required to achieve therapy pressures. This is what enabled ResMed to create AirMini, the world’s smallest CPAP device on the market today.
This product includes:
- N30 mask frame
- N30 silicone nasal cushions (S, M, L)
- QuickFit elastic headgear
- HumidX cartridge
- HumidX Plus cartridge
- AirMini tube
This product is compatible with the AirFit N30 Mask and the AirMini Travel CPAP Machine only. Each item in this pack should be replaced once it shows visible signs of wear and tear or becomes unfunctional.