Fisher and Paykel has taken several features from their SleepStyle line of CPAP machines and combined those and more to enhance patient comfort and provide a personalized treatment system.
An improvement over the SleepStyle 200 Auto Series, the ICON Auto incorporates both SensAwake and ThermoSmart technology in a streamlined body. The built-in heated humidifier and optional heated hose delivers condensation-free humidification at the touch of a button.
The ICON Auto is ideal for home or travel and comes with an alarm clock and music playing ability.
The versatile Auto CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for your patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
The Auto can be used to assist patients experiencing the following:
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional OSA
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use.
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- SensAwake™ Technology to respond to waking moments
- InfoSmart™ Technologies for flexible data communication options
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward facing clock with customizable AlarmTunes™
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies.
This product Includes
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine
- ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
- Water Chamber
- 2 Disposable Filters
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- SmartStick Card
- SmartStick Studio Software
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 in (160 x 170 x 220 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- Chamber Capacity: 420 mL
- Operating Pressure: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Noise Level: <29 dBa